Sorry. I didn't mean to put a song into your head there. Haha. Anyway, let's forget that song and click this link here. There are so many girls (and guys too, I suppose) who really need to see this.
Wisdom From My Seventh Grade Science from Louisa's blog. She did a great job of putting this into words.
On a completely different note, here are a few random things to share:
1. Don't go and make a rude comment about religion at school and then become a fan of the Bible on Facebook. That's just...no.
2. Harry Potter 4 is a good movie, especially since I realized that it includes the quote "Kill the spare!".
3. You know you have an awesome friend when one of you says "Berk", and the other starts spouting off quotes from How to Train Your Dragon. And you also know she's awesome when you can successfully get each other really creeped out about ghosts while playing Guess Who.
4. Brio magazine has been revived! Yay!
5. I have another really great book idea! Let's just say that this one involves steampunk and the son of Icarus. Yeah, that's right, Icarus!