Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes, I'm writing in pink today.  I thought it would be appropriate.  Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  Or in some cases (like me), happy Singles Awareness Day!

I know of a quote that perfectly sums up what love is.  It's by...wait for it...Dr. Seuss.  Dr. Seuss has something deep to say about love?  One fish, two fish, I love you fish?  Not quite.  Here it is:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Dr. Seuss

And there you have it.  Here's a picture to go with it(EDIT: I took the picture out.  I just had too many Google Image hits on it, and I wasn't sure what people would be doing with that picture, and I really didn't want it to be stolen because I took it and all, so sorry guys.), because it's day of love, and I love music.  And because, "Ah, music.  A magic beyond all we do here."  If you don't know who said that...you're missing out big time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...