Friday, February 11, 2011

I Live in a Winter Wonderland

 That's right.  Because it's February and all the snow will be gone soon, I'd like to share some pictures I've taken.  These were all taken recently in my yard.  


This is the only art I can do.

This one's probably my personal favorite of all the snow pictures.  

What do you think, Oh Faithful Blog Followers of Awesomeness? 

On a few other random notes:
1. I'm reading Sapphique right now.  UH-MAZE-ING!  I'm dying (not literally) to finish it.  You have to check it out.
2. 'I'll Make a Man Out of You' from Mulan is a great song.  One of Disney's best.  And now it's stuck in your head.  Yes, I am responsible for that.  No, I'm not sorry.  Enjoy. :)
3. I have a Speech tournament tomorrow.  Go Raiders!



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the insane weather. I'm from new england so we get a snow storm every other week. We had so many snow days that they're thinking of canceling our vacation. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...