Saturday, February 5, 2011

Superbowl? What Superbowl?

That pretty much sums up my entire attitude towards football.  I suppose if I understood the game, I might like it more...  Most people make a huge deal out of this whole thing.  They invite people over, have a party, and eat lots of Doritos *cringes*.  But really, the World Equestrian Games was last summer.  Did people throw parties and televise that?  No!  Why is football so much different?

And another thing that bothers me: Why do people talk so much about the players?  Oh no!  That Vikings player ate corn and green beans for dinner!  Those are Packers colors!  Ahhh, he's a traitor!  Oh no, that player sent a text to his best friend from high school.  It's a scandal!

I was exaggerating.  But you get the point.  I might watch the Superbowl.  I'll sit down for the commercials and walk away when they play the game.   Either that, or I'll do something productive like work on SotLC.  Hopefully they'll have a Budweiser Clydesdales commercial, because they're...wait for it...horses, and I love horses.

So, whether you watch the game or the commercials or neither, enjoy.

Random note: Don't shoot arrows in the direction of a snowdrift.  They'll disappear.

Finally, I got that post written.  Took me long enough; it's amazing how many times I can get interrupted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...