Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Plague is Coming

Plague (Gone, #4)That's right, Oh Faithful Blog Followers of Awesomeness!  Plague, the fourth book in the Gone series, comes out today!  Who else is excited?  I sure am!  The library had better hurry up and get a copy!
<-- There's the cover.  I'm really not a big fan of it.  I loved the one for Lies, but this one isn't as awesome.  I can't even tell who the guy is supposed to be.  But, on the other hand, Astrid's lost some weight, and the cover shows that.  So high-five to the artist for that.  But otherwise, I hope the one for Fear will be more awesome.



While I'm at it, I might as well share a couple more books coming soon that I'm excited for. 


Divergent (Divergent, #1)Okay, they say not to judge a book by its cover.  But with this kind of cover, I'm hoping it reflects on the book.  And besides, it's a dystopian, with a premise that sounds original.  (Read the synopsis/pitch/thingy here!)  Coming May 3rd!











                                                            
Through Her EyesThis also comes out today.  The cover isn't that exciting, and it's actually slightly creepy.  But, with a premise like this, what's not to be excited for?  *crosses fingers for good luck in the Inkpop challenge so maybe I can get a copy*




And of course, there's always the far-out list, including:
Artemis Fowl 8 (2012)
Fear (Gone #5) (2012)
The Carrier of the Mark (September 2011...because, let's face it, what Inkie isn't excited for our comrade?)
Inheritance (November 2011....*dies of anticipation*)




So, what about you?  What's coming out that you're excited for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...