Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Life is Average Round 1

So, today I decided to share some of my favorite MLIAs with you.  If you don't know what that is...shame.  Here goes.
Today, I was looking up reviews for the new Harry Potter Movie, when I came across one which stated that "the movie seemed to be unfinished." Really? MLIA 

Today, I joined the Yahoo vs. Google war. In both Yahoo and Google, I typed in "is your". Yahoo came up with "how clean is your house?" Google came up with "is your buffalo ready for kindergarten?" I think we all know who won this round. MLIA. 

I was at a restaurant yesterday and a friend called their glass of water "sky juice". I will never call it water again. MLIA 

 Today, my little brother went into a hotel wardrobe and shouted, "Hey look! There's Aslan!" MLIA*

Today, I was playing Halo on Xbox Live. In the middle of the match a guy whose in-game name was "Jesus C" came into the match, right when "SatanJr" decided to leave. My screen read "Jesus C joined the game" and immediately underneath said "SatanJr quit." I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the game. MLIA 

 Today I found out how much fun it is to run around with a pile of glitter in your hands, saying, "Behold, the ashes of Edward Cullen!" I have never seen so many priceless faces in a day. MLIA**
Today, my boyfriend told me his love for me was as big as the amount of storage on Gmail. I said, "But, isn't that always growing?" His answer- "Exactly." Nerd love! MLIA

Today, I found out the Dalai Lama has a Twitter. MLIA

Today, I was driving in my car and I stopped at a stoplight. I looked over at the car next to me, and saw the driver chewing on his steering wheel. I am still confused. MLIA. 

Today, my science teacher told us that the sun is an average star. I feel better about the solar system now. OSIA (our sun is average) *** 
Hope I at least made someone smile.
*I bet you can't guess who posted that one.
**Or that one.
***Or that one.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Google gave you the awesomeness of IS YOUR BUFFALO READY FOR KINDERGARTEN. My husband illustrated that book :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...