Sunday, May 1, 2011

Poll Results: April 2011

Computer keyboard
  4
Pen and notebook
  1
Pencil and notebook
  1
Depends on my mood
  1
Other (tell us what!)
  1

This is kind of pathetic.  I have 22 followers, and only eight votes?  *crosses arms disapprovingly*  Vote, people!  So, of course computer keyboard wins.  It's what I would have picked.  It's so much easier to rearrange sentences and paragraphs, and let's face it...the delete key is just too convenient.  The downside, though, is that Facebook and Inkpop are convenient, too.  For me, if I can't use the computer for some reason, pen and notebook is a good backup.

By the way, the 'other' is crayons.  I have inside sources that told me that.

This month's poll:
How many of the books you read do you actually enjoy? (you don't have to love it, just like it)
All! 
 I enjoy every single book I  read!
Most 
I enjoy most of the books I read, but not all of them.
Half
It's about half and half with me...I like some, but not others.
Few 
I don't enjoy very many books that I read.  I like a few here and there, but mostly I dislike them.
None
I don't like any of them.  (poor you)

Happy voting!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...