Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Amazing Covers Part One


Here are some of my favorite book covers.  I dare you to tell me these are not awesome.

Raven Rise (Pendragon, #9)
I know, I actually like the new cover.   Isn't that awesome, though?  Especially if you know what the star stand for.

Infinity (Chronicles of Nick #1)
I haven't read this yet, but with a cover like that, how can you not want to pick it up?


The City of Ember (Books of Ember, #1)
I love the way "ember" is spelled out in the lightbulb.  That's just cool.
Whirlwind (Dreamhouse Kings, #5)
It's cooler in real life, which I would know because I own it.  The darker parts are raised and it's a tad shiny.
The Dragon Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #3)
I'm not quite sure what that...thing is,  but it's very interesting.
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
He's glowing, which looks cool but doesn't really connect to the book.
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
It's purple and shiny, and I love her dress.  What more could you want?
The Bones Of Makaidos (Oracles Of Fire, #4)
This one is probably only awesome if you have any idea who those girls are and what on earth they're doing.


What are some of your favorite covers, Oh Faithful Blog Followers of Awesomeness?  What do you like in a cover?  Have you ever judged a book by its cover?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...