Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm not a chick. I'm a young female human being.


Rant ahoy!

 The million dollar question:

There are girls in this picture.  There also are chicks.  Can you figure out which is which?  




This is something that's been bothering me for a long, long time.  Why do people refer to girls as chicks?  It doesn't make sense.  It drives me nuts.  I'm a girl, and I don't appreciate being called a chick.  Chicks are premature chickens.  Girls are young female people.  Guess what...there's a difference!  
So, people, remember this.  Next time you toss out the word "chick" instead of "girl", keep in mind that some people won't appreciate that.
For your information: here is an actual chick.  Just so you know.


Rant over.  This has been another by Annie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...