Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Poll Results: May 2011

May's poll asked you guys: How many of the books that you read do you actually enjoy?
Here are the results:
There were twelve votes total.

Most         8
Half           2

Few          1
None        1
All            0

It's not surprising, really, though I do feel really bad for whoever voted none.  I would've said most.  It would be awesome if we could all say that we enjoyed every book we read, but it just isn't possible.

June's Poll:
Pick one!  (I don't care how you choose.  Just pick one!)

Snowball Fighting 
 I hope you've done this before.  Unless you're from Florida or somewhere, but still.  If you've never had a snowball fight, come live in my state.  Sometimes I feel like we have snow year-round.

Mariokart
I mean, where else can you fall of cliffs and get magically lifted up by some little weird dude and still live?

52 Pickup
Officially the best way to shuffle.

Mini Golf
Because if you're like me, you have no patience for actual golf.

Mousetrap 
You roll the dice, you move your mice, and nobody gets hurt.  Free virtual muffins to anyone who can tell me what that's from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...