Friday, July 1, 2011

Amazing Covers Part Two

And now the moment you've all been (not) waiting for...part two of my amazing covers series!

The Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2)
Creepy, yes, but I like it.


Eona: The Last Dragoneye (Eon, #2)
It's very Asian-ish.

Storm Glass (Glass, #1)
Haven't read this yet, but I've always liked the cover.
Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1)
Nope, I'm not lying.  I like the new cover for this.  Mostly because it makes me laugh.
Matched (Matched, #1)
I love that color green, and I like her dress.  And it makes me laugh, since when my brother first saw it he thought it was "hatched", and that's why she was in the bubble.  It took me forever to explain that the bubble was metaphorical.


Immortal (Immortal, #1)
It's just pretty.






Don't lie.  I know you've picked up a book and judged it by its cover.  We all do it.  It's okay in some cases, like The Dead and the Gone, Whirlwind, and The City of Ember.  Sometimes, though, like with Immortal, the cover is better than the actual book.  Have you ever not picked up a book, just because of its cover?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome covers! I love the Eona one. :) Gosh yes! I actually judge books by their covers. And there was a book a couple months ago I didn't barrow from the library because the cover didn't look very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...