Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Day in the FAYZ

          Fear (Gone, #5)                            
Finally, the cover for Fear has been revealed!  (Okay, it was over a week ago, but I haven't had a chance to post it yet.)  They've definitely still got the blue-orange-blue-orange-blue sequence going on.  Am I the only one who's noticed that?  Gone  was blue.  Hunger was orange.  Lies was blue.  Plague was orange.  And now this is blue, so Light will probably be orange.  I'm still hoping for white.  And I wanted Little Pete to get a cover all to himself, but with the way Plague ended....  Nope, not going to happen.   I also think it's interesting that Diana is getting all of this cover action (though Astrid gets all the glory...three covers for her).  Maybe it's because of Caine Jr.  A baby in the FAYZ!  I'd just like to point out that I saw that coming from book one.  It had to happen sooner or later.  Diana deserves it anyway.  And Edilio...yay!  Finally!  He deserves a front cover spot.  It's about time.  And he looks just like I imagined him to look, too.  I can't wait.




Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
And while we're at it, let me show you the cover for Hallowed, the sequel to Unearthly.  Pretty, isn't it?  I like it a lot.                 






















Edit: MUAHAHAHAHA!  100TH POST!


3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Fear cover! Looks AMAZING. Edilio!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Fear to come out! Although...I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about the last book. Did Pete die? I wasn't really sure. And Diana, I saw that coming since the book before Plague.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kelly Powell: Yay! Another Edilio fan!

    @Peony: I'm pretty sure he died, but I guess I could be wrong...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...