Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

So, it seems I've been nominated for a blog award, which is kind of exciting because it's never happened to me before.  Thank you, Hannah-Beth! *hugs*

The goal of the Liebster blog award is to honor blogs with less than 200 followers, and spread the love around the wonderful land of blogger-ness.  "Lieb" apparently is German for love, which I wouldn't know because the only German words I know are swear words (thank you, The Book Thief).  So, without further procrastination, I nominate (in no particular order):

Elanor Lawrence at Elanor Lawrence
Kelly at The World of Writing With Kelly (which just got started but it looks great already!) 
Evie at Dreaming in Open Fields (I can't see the number of followers, so I'll just assume.) 

The font is purple, which means that they are awesome.  Yay for them, people!  Let's have a nice long round of applause.  Or square.  Or triangle or pentagon or dodecagon (which has 24 sides).
If you've been nominated, you have things to do:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Annie! You just made my day. :)

    Btw, I love the mobile version of your blog. How did you change the color of the drop down list at the top of the page? The lime green looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! The nomination totally just made my day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way I'm happy to announce that you have been nominated for the Liebters blog award. Isn't that exciting? Here's the link to it: http://birdsofawriter.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ezmirelda: You're welcome! Glad to make someone's day! To tell you the truth, I don't quite know how I changed the colors. I went on one day and it was blue, but the next it was green. I'm not sure what happened. If I figure it out I'll let you know!

    @Peony: You're welcome, and thank you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...