So, it seems I've been nominated for a blog award, which is kind of exciting because it's never happened to me before. Thank you, Hannah-Beth! *hugs*
The goal of the Liebster blog award is to honor blogs with less than 200 followers, and spread the love around the wonderful land of blogger-ness. "Lieb" apparently is German for love, which I wouldn't know because the only German words I know are swear words (thank you, The Book Thief). So, without further procrastination, I nominate (in no particular order):
Elanor Lawrence at Elanor Lawrence
Kelly at The World of Writing With Kelly (which just got started but it looks great already!)
Ezmirelda at Dreams of a YA Writer
Evie at Dreaming in Open Fields (I can't see the number of followers, so I'll just assume.)
The font is purple, which means that they are awesome. Yay for them, people! Let's have a nice long round of applause. Or square. Or triangle or pentagon or dodecagon (which has 24 sides).
If you've been nominated, you have things to do:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!