Saturday, October 8, 2011

ABC Saturday: N is for No More?

Since I'm horrible at keeping up with the ABC Saturdays, I thought I'd just do this instead.  I've seen it on many other blogs, and it looked interesting.  I don't think I'll continue the ABC Saturdays, unless you guys really want me to.  
A. Age: Older than Juliet when she was crushing on Romeo but not old enough to drive without a parent.
B. Bed size: Twin
C. Chore that you hate: Gathering up all the trash cans and dumping them.  It's so gross and makes me feel like a pig.
D. Dogs: None.  But I do have three fish, named Gilligan (Yeah.  Gilligan's Island is the original Lost), Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon, anyone?), and Digit (IT'S C-Y-B-E-R CHASE!).
E. Essential start to your day: The bathroom.  No, I'm not kidding.  Whether I need to or not, I always use the bathroom right after I get up.  I don't know why.  I think the warm water when I wash my hands helps wake me up or something.  And Zyrtec, because I'm allergic to the world, it seems...
F. Favorite Color: Purple!
G. Gold or Silver? Silver. It's Slytherin colors, anyway.
H. Height: 5'1".  Barely.  Too short to be an astronaut.  I'm a hobbit.
I. Instruments you play: Flute, piccolo.  Piano is my true love, though.  I almost played snare drum in fifth grade (long story), and I can get a few notes out of the clarinet.  And I'm pretty decent at making sounds from a wine glass, McGyver style.
J. Job title: Writer.  Grammar Nazi.  LEPrecon.  Avoider of Peanuts.  Blogger.  Flute 2 Section Leader.  Jazz Band Pianist.  That girl in pep band that keeps the freshman on track (they never know what song we're playing, so I just started yelling it to them all the time...LOL).  Dragon Rider.  Fifth Year Slytherin.  It will be "author" someday.
K. Kids: None unless you count my fishies...or Davi, my wonderful MC.
L. Live: ...Yes.  I do live, as a matter of fact.  I live in Narnia.
M. Mother's name: Deb.
N. Nicknames: Annie ('cause my real name is actually Anne), Annifer, Kopey (long story), and others...
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, unless you count when I was born.
P. Pet Peeves: Many, many things.  Besides the usual (annoying people, geometry proofs, etc.) I can't stand people who talk and talk but never say anything.  I also hate the sounds of people chewing, lip-smacking sounds of any sort, the sound of itching, and out-of-tune instruments.  I can't stand being interrupted when playing the piano.  I won't even answer the phone if it rings in the middle of a song.  
Q. Quote from a movie: Too many.  "Now you'll drop your rock, and I'll drop my sword, and we'll both try and kill each other like civilized people." -The Princess Bride
"This is a PEN." -The Lightning Thief
"I suffer without my stone.  Do not prolong my suffering." -Eragon (This one is so weird and random.  It just sounds soooo funny.)
"Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile." -How to Train Your Dragon
R. Right or left handed: Right, though I can only deal cards with my left.
S. Siblings: One brother.
T. Time you wake up: 6:15 am.
U. Underwear? Affirmative.
V. Vegetable you hate: Celery.  It has no taste.  I hate foods that have no taste.
W. What makes you run late? Slow cars.  I live 20 minutes from town, and it seems like I always get stuck behind a slow car.
X. X-rays you've had: None that I remember, though I have been to the emergency room three times.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Apparently I make really good apple pies.
Z. Zoo animal: DOLPHINS!
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...