Thursday, October 27, 2011

All I Can Say Is Wow

Sometimes, all you can say is "Woooow.  Really?"  This is exactly what I thought when I saw this on my book's Word document:
True screenshot.  I think I'll go hide in my room and not come out for awhile.
Haha.  Actually, it's because this isn't my computer, and I don't add many of my characters' names to the dictionary, so it thinks I can't spell.  But still.  *headdesk*

Since I don't have much else to post at the moment, I'll share some updates:
I'm perilously close to the end of Secrets of the Legend Chaser.  Perilously, as in, I might possibly finish in the next week or so.  Perilously, because as soon as I'm done, I'll fall into a deep pit of editing and rewriting and searching my house for chocolate.

But, while my revision may be tough on me, you guys will probably benefit.  I'll be sharing tips as I go along, things I learn the hard way, so you don't have to. 

Oooh, just thinking about that book gets me exciting.  Excuse me, I'm going to go write....

PS: I found out that it's highly amusing to replace every "the" in your book (using the handy find-replace tool, not manually...) with "awesomesauce".  Just an idea.  I promised my brother I'd post this, so here it is.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Lol. I had that when I copied Paradise Lost into a word document. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol XD
    Wow, you're so close :D Well done, I've only done 3,000 wods :I
    Pahaha, I tried that XD It is very funny :)
    I have no life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have that annoying thing anymore! I don't know where he went.

    I write longhand so I don't really have that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Elanor Lawrence: Nice.

    @Tiny1: Well, I've been working on it for over a year now, so I suppose it's about time I was almost done.

    @Kamille Elahi: Longhand does have some advantages. Mainly a lack of distracting internet access.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...