Monday, November 14, 2011

The Moment We've All Been Afraid Of...Hunger Games Trailer!

So, everyone...today I saw the Hunger Games trailer.  If you haven't seen it, then watch it right away:
 
I have to say it...I'm actually impressed.  Yeah, not all the characters look right, but at least the movie company seems to have the gist of it down, which is more than some can say.  Based on this, I think the movie will at least not be a terrible fail.  What do you think?  

And since I feel insecure posting really short posts, I have to add some randomness.
This is my main character from my current WIP.  His name is Davi.  You all know you wish you had a Lego version of your main character. :)

This is an actual game of Risk.  No lie.  I'm the purple player (the others are my brother and two cousins...all younger than me, by the way).  They argued over who got to defeat me.  This, my friends, is why is why I will never become a military strategist.  All the other games we played ended like this, too.  All I can say is EPIC FAIL.


post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...