Thursday, January 26, 2012

He is the 10%

I don't normally repost things.  If I reposted every single little thing that I came across and liked, you guys would be bombarded with constant randomness more often than you'd like.  Trust me on that.  But sometimes, you come across a photo or something that you just have to share.  This is why I'm postponing my review of Shatter Me:



For those of you with odd browsers, the sign says "I may not be perfect, but I'm happy.  I am God's handiwork and I bear His image.  I am blessed.  I am the 10% of children born with Down Syndrome who survived Roe v. Wade." 

This is powerful.  I can't say anything that would add to this statement.  I highly encourage everyone to post this on Facebook and Twitter and their blogs and Tumblr and billboards and hang it in back of an airplane and fly it over New York City. 

On another note, here's a screenshot I took today:



The second line is ridiculous enough.  But look at the first one.  There is a huge problem here, folks.  This is not okay.  Something needs to be done.... 

Thoughts?

DISCLAIMER: If you can't disagree in a mature way, keep your opinion to yourself, please.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. The second one made me laugh. But the first one...if that's the first thing that pops up...yikes. :/

    Pretty powerful picture. Thank you for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...