Friday, February 17, 2012

Double Trouble Cover Reveal

This week, the covers for two upcoming books I'm really excited about were released.  Yay!

Here's the first:
The Crimson Crown, book four of Cinda Williams Chima's splendiferously fabulous Seven Realms series
The Last Guardian, the final book in Eoin Colfer's amazingly awesomely amazing and awesome Artemis Fowl series
It's exciting.  Trust me. 

Two other things, while I'm at it:
There's a rather interesting thread going on over on Inkpop.  It contains pictures like this:


Also, there's an article on Stephanie Meyer's website that explains her thought process during New Moon.  I have captured a screenshot from this article:

Folks, Meyer is anti-human.  She's anti-you.  She's anti-me.  She's anti-Bella.  I cannot understand this at all.   
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And anti-human? Well, as long as she's not anti-kindness...

      Delete
  2. Yay Artemis Fowl! :D Although I think we have a different cover in my country :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS, I read the article and I still don't understand why she called herself anit-human. It makes no sense...

      Delete
    2. I read the article too and it still didn't make sense.

      Delete
  3. ARTEMIS!!!! ARTY!! YAY!!!

    You have NO IDEA how excited seeing that just made me! I have all the books and I LOVE them. :D I've been reading them since fifth grade.

    Anti-human...I have no comment but this: that makes her sound like she hates her readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make her come off like that.

      And I've been reading them since fifth grade, too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...