Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bumper Stickers for Writers

You can buy a bumper sticker for pretty much everything, it seems.  But yet you can't get them for writers, the most literate people in the world.  For your amusement and convenience, I've designed several bumper stickers for writers.  Click to see them full-size.

We are the 99% of writers who use the Oxford Comma.  Okay, more than that
don't use it, but I liked how it sounded.


My protagonist is smarter than your honors student.  So true.

Occupy the publishing industry.

If you can read this, you're too close.  Don't tailgate a writer.
If you ran read this, you're literate.  Making fun of the previous sticker.
Don't make me set my antagonist on you!

We are the 99% of writers who prefer books with plots.
Protagonist*Sidekick 2012
Support our characters.

 You are welcome to save these. You're also welcome to repost them, as long as you include a link back to this blog. And if anyone seriously prints one and makes an actual sticker out of it, please, please, please send a picture!
 post signature

5 comments:

  1. "We are the 99% of writers who prefer books with plots."<-- Meyer is obviously not part of this percent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Don't make me set my antagonist on you!" Haha. These are all awesome, great job with them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love these! And I might just print these out and repost this (I'll link it of course)...(although figuring out how to make them actually into stickers and then convincing my bro to let me put them onto the car is a whole other story!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you should. You can buy sticker paper for your printer. I can't help with convincing your brother. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...