Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Because It's Annie's Birthday...

I'm going to post a bunch of amusing pictures.  Actually, I typed this up over a month ago, because I'm actually taking an Advanced American Literature final right now, but you guys get to see it now.  I'll warn you: this post has no real point.  If you're amused, great.  If not, well, I guess I'm just back where I started, with no monthly recap because Blogger decided to randomly delete the post.
You might want to click this one to see it full-size.
I am most definitey the introvert.
How WWII was really decided.




Kenny seems cool, although that does add up to three halves....

If you want, there's more here, here, and here.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. IS IT REALLY YOUR BIRTHDAY??!!

    If so...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!!!! *throws party and hands cake*

    And you have finals too? D: Same here. Two more days. :( And I loved the pictures. I died laughing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is really my birthday! *eats cake*

      I have two more days, too! Almost....there!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! :D And cool pictures. The finals on your birthday is awful. Hope you have a wonderful birthday in spite of the test people's atrocious timing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And yeah, the timing is bad, but at least I didn't have to take my pre-calc final today!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...