Monday, June 25, 2012

Amusement 2.0

Since I needed a couple of posts, fast, I decided to compile another collection of amusing pictures.  If you missed Amusement 1.0, be sure to check it out!  Neither of them really have anything to do with what I usually blog about, but it's better than nothing while I'm away.  Here goes!  As always, click on the pictures to see them bigger.
I would totally have self-restraint in this situation.  Probably.  Possibly.  Okay, maybe I'd buy them all.  But that's irrelevant.
My goal is to end up as awesome as the grandma when I'm old.  I'm not sure it's humanly possible to be that awesome, though.
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
I like this movie.  Quite a bit.  It's awesome.
I love this.  Except...what are the animals roaming around my yard up here in the US?  They look like bunnies, act like bunnies....
One hop this time!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love all these! And the Aladdin one blew my mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aladdin one: Mind=blown o_O

    I really liked the LotR ones. This has nothing to do with the fact that that's all I've watched all summer. :)

    These pictures were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chinese one was my favorite :) That's how I should write my next history assignment :P They all made me very happy though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...