Sunday, August 5, 2012

What Do YOU Want To Know?

I've decided it's time to reach out to my followers, and ask you guys a question. 

What writing topics do you want to read more about?  What aspects of writing give you trouble?  What do you need help with, as a writer? 

If you have a writing question (or a totally random question, I suppose), or a writing topic you'd like to hear more about, now is the time to let me know.  Don't be shy! 

If you have a question or topic you want more of, write a comment on this post.  You could also drop me an email at theanniemarie(at)gmail(dot)com, if you'd rather. 

This way, I can get an idea of what my readers want to hear.  I'll try to answer all writing questions, if I can.  And if I can't, I'm sure I'll be able to find someplace that can answer it.  If the answer is shorter, I can simply do it down below in the comments, or through email.  If it's longer, it might warrant its own blog post.  Either is awesome! 

You're still welcome to ask whenever, even if you come upon this post a year from now.  That's okay.  Go for it anyway!

So, lovely readers...what do you want to know? 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'd be quite intereted in developing the side characters/ My protagonist is pretty well developed, but the other characters aren't (particularly the parents...so hard to get them realistic). I don't really want to spend tons of time on them when they're not in the story that much, but I don't them to sound fake.

    Another one could be dialogue. My characters do not sound like real people at all :I

    I find all your posts so helpful. Thank you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! Yeah, side characters are hard. (I wish I could pull 'em off like J. K. Rowling.) I'll post about that sometime!

      I've posted a little bit about writing dialogue (http://anniesepicblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/tips-on-writing-dialogue.html), but it's definitely something I can cover more! :)

      Delete
    2. Cool, thank you! :) I look forward to it :)

      Delete
  2. *hmm* Maybe a post on world-building. It's a pretty broad subject, but any posts would be helpful. If you've all ready done a post on it, you can just give me the link. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...