Thursday, May 30, 2013

Amusement 3.0

Here at The Epic, The Awesome, and The Random, we have a long-tradition that happens every 30th of May.
 
Well, we=just me.  And long standing=this is the second time I've done it.  Details.
 
Anyway, I have a tradition of posting amusing pictures on this day.  Because a) I can and b) hopefully it will amuse someone.  (I'll warn you--it's very fandom-oriented.  If that makes any sense.)
 
I have to believe this conversation happened.  Otherwise, the picture makes no sense.
I have a weird hope that someday, someone will say the original quote back to Tom Hardy and he'll just look at them with a straight face and say "That quote is the bane of my existence."
I'm irrationally entertained by pictures of dinosaurs with modern things.
This can never be unseen.  And Thor is basically a Disney princess.
 
 
The two best things to come of The Hobbit movie: 1. Memes about Thorin being majestic.  2. Thranduil: Middle Earth's most embarrassing father.
 
I'm also more amused than I should be by taking song lyrics and medieval-izing them.
I shouldn't be laughing.  But hey, this fandom is insane anyway.
"I am Loki, of Asgard, and I am burdened with the glorious props department!" 
...No?
 And...there it is.
 
post signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...